Welcome To Candyboys Of Kalash-Jhonny Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ce server est un serveur de samp, qui fait partir des mellieur .juste venez et regarder

HomePortailCalendarPublicationsGalleryFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

New Rules And Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalash
Kalash

New Rules And Regulations Empty
PostSubject: New Rules And Regulations   New Rules And Regulations EmptySat 10 Apr - 13:17

I hope all of you are fine and doing well. I would like to warn all of you that recently we have noticed some people creating topics over forum that include some social media information and chat, even personal number being used and shared. I'm just coming after talking with blackturbo and we have agreed on a point that every topic that includes social media information like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp as a purpose to create drama / character assassinate someone or for any other purpose on forum will be immediately removed. This forum is not someone's personal property that anyone can do whatever he wants. So please avoid posting such stuffs on forum and if someone even posts them, avoid replying to those topics because management would not be responsible for the consequences as strict action will be taken in that regard.
I also want to mention some important notes regarding my forum responsibilities. I've seen many people sending me moderation requests, I would like to say that I don't have permission to create boards or do moderation changes. For that purpose, you have to contact persons that have higher rank than forum admin and they currently active in the community. They are:
However, if you don't know about the right person that can help you with your requests, you are still free to contact me and I'll help you as much as I can. My forum inbox is always open for anyone who needs any information or help. If I miss replying to someone, he can feel free to message me again.

Signed
Candyboys-Boss
Kalash-Co Boss And VIP Manager
Jhonny-Community Pilar
Back to top Go down

New Rules And Regulations
Page 1 of 1