Welcome To Candyboys Of Kalash-Jhonny Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ce server est un serveur de samp, qui fait partir des mellieur .juste venez et regarder

HomePortailCalendarPublicationsGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Gang Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalash
Kalash

Gang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Gang Rules   Gang Rules EmptySat 10 Apr - 13:13

Ok so I've been getting so many PM's of new gangs asking to get their gang board and even though how many times I reply, they just can't seem to get the message stuck in their head so I'm just going to repeat myself again about what is expected of a "Proper" Gang to actually deserve a gang board

1) Gang has been active for ATLEAST 4-5 Months (Reason: You could have an idea to start a gang, but would it last and grow through time, if you can't even have the dedication to try to grow your gang by yourself, look for potential members on the server for their skills rather then rely on gang applications on the forums then you should just close your gang.)

2) 3/4 of your gang members be ACTIVELY DISCUSSING on the forums. (Reason: I honestly find it really hilarious when I get requests to create a Gang Board for discussion when 3/4 of their gang members ain't even registered on the forums, I mean come on then what's the point of giving you a board if not even your members are going to be there to use it for discussion ?)

3) Strong Gang Loyalty - 1/2 of total members are only in 1 single clan and not shared (Reason: Per my article, what's the use of starting a gang/clan when more than half of your members are in another gang ? It's as good as just creating Facebook group for friends with a common interest.)

4)Gang participates and host events actively (Reason: You have a gang, if you ain't going to have gang wars or host events for your gangs and share photos or videos of the events on the forums, how would the community even have faith in your gang or even more why did you even create that gang?)

5) If your gang ain't being active discussed on the forums by the player community it goes to show your gang isn't well known enough to deserve a board.

6)Considerable Gang size , at least 10 - 15 members minimum.

7)Stop spamming the Owners and Heads about Gang board requests (We have many things to do, if your gang doesn't meet the standards don't bother trying as it just frustrates us).

8)Publish a staff list on the forums with detailed highlights of your members, a base description of your gang/clan/crew , the activities you carry out and what makes it unique.
No buts, no discounts, you either have your gang/clan up to this standards if you ever want a spot or forget it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candyboys
Boss
Boss
Candyboys

Gang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Rules   Gang Rules EmptySat 10 Apr - 13:20

good jod bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://candy.africamotion.net

Gang Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Candyboys Of Kalash-Jhonny Hell :: Votre 1ère catégorie :: Votre 1er forum-
Jump to: