Welcome To Candyboys Of Kalash-Jhonny Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ce server est un serveur de samp, qui fait partir des mellieur .juste venez et regarder

HomePortailCalendarPublicationsGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Votre 1er sujet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candyboys
Boss
Boss
Candyboys

Votre 1er sujet Empty
PostSubject: Votre 1er sujet   Votre 1er sujet EmptyFri 9 Apr - 12:43

Hello all,

I am suggesting a new rule to the forums because of today's incident. I believe Management will firmly support this rule after what has happened recently.

The new rule:

No posting monetizing links that redirect the user through ads for the creator of the link to make money off of it. This is taking advantage of the community by having users wait through ads in order to view the direct link itself. If you are going to post a link on the forums, make it as direct as possible to the target.

Short URL Whitelist
bit.ly
youtu.be
imgur.com

Banned URL Shorteners
adf.ly
fun.ly
Linkbucks
Tiny URL

Links on the Whitelist must have justification for use. (such as too long of a direct URL). Posting a link from the Blacklist is forbidden on the forums and in-game, and the offending user will be punished as needed.

Signed,
Candyboys And Kalash
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://candy.africamotion.net
Kalash
Kalash

Votre 1er sujet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votre 1er sujet   Votre 1er sujet EmptySat 10 Apr - 12:10

I won't say much but i wanna let everyone know that, If you ever get someone's picture (irl) (Direct or Indirect) if i found out that your are sharing that picture (without his/her permission) that will be straight community ban because i won't gonna (stand/tolerate) that.

Note: I won't explain it again.
Signed,
Candyboys And Kalash
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Votre 1er sujet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Candyboys Of Kalash-Jhonny Hell :: Votre 1ère catégorie :: Votre 1er forum-
Jump to: